The Cayman Registry, a division of Cayman Maritime, was established in 1903 and today the Register covers the full spectrum of vessel types, including commercial ships and private pleasure yachts. The Registry maintains headquarters in Cayman and an European Regional Office in Southampton, UK, with global representation in the USA, Italy, France, Netherlands, Monaco, Greece, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan.
We are now seeking to employ a Senior Client Service Officer based in Southampton, United Kingdom working within the Global Safety & Compliance Division, reporting to a Principal Surveyor, the post holder’s duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling of surveys, audits and inspections on vessels registered with the Cayman Islands along with the companies.
- Prepare statutory certification and all other relevant documentation pertaining to vessel operations;
- Provide administrative support to the Global Safety & Compliance section;
- Assist with the office accounting functions using the Authorities software or other approved systems;
- Assist with the preparation of statistics and reports as required; and
- Perform any other duties as requested from time to time by the Principal Surveyor; Global Director Safety & Compliance or Designate.
The post holder should possess an Associate Degree or (equivalent qualifications), with 2 years post graduate experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are essential for this role which requires regular client engagement;
- Sound language, analytical, presentation and IT skills;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals/checklists;
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to work within established procedures;
- Ability to work under pressure and to project specific deadlines;
Cayman Maritime offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Salary Scale: £26,520 – £35,040
Cayman Maritime Employment Application Form and Job Description are available from: www.cishipping.com
Completed Application Form and detailed Resume should be forwarded via email to:
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.