The Cayman Registry, a division of Cayman Maritime, was established in 1903 and today the Register covers the full spectrum of vessel types, including commercial ships and private pleasure yachts. The Registry maintains headquarters in Cayman and a European Regional Office in Southampton, UK, with global representation in the USA, Italy, France, Netherlands, China, Greece, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
We are now seeking to engage the services of a suitably qualified company/agency to provide the following services: -
- Respond to client queries;
- Provide administrative support, including the scheduling of surveys, audits and inspections;
- Process and issue documentation for crew;
- Prepare and issue statutory certification and all other relevant documentation pertaining to vessel operations; and
- Perform any other duties as requested from time to time by the Principal Surveyor; CEO or Designate.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Fluent in both the Greek and English languages with excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential;
- Experience in the Maritime industry would be advantageous;
- The ability to travel to other locations to attend, seminars or for training purposes is also essential;
- Sound language, analytical, presentation and IT skills;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals/checklists;
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and detail-oriented skills within established procedures;
Fee Euro€24,000 per annum
To express your interest please submit by email, a Letter of Application detailing the relevant experience of your company/agency together with a business license to -
Maritime Authority of the Cayman Islands
PO Box 2256
Grand Cayman KY1-1107, CAYMAN ISLANDS
Tel: (345) 949-8831 Fax: (345) 949-8849
Email: Human Resources
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.