You are here: Homepage > Help
Site Audience and Purpose
Ship and yacht owners, management companies, service providers, and manning companies can learn how to Flag Cayman, about the survey, audit and safety processes, crew compliance, and services offered by MACI Consulting.
The site is divided into five main topics; namely:
- Registration provides information about how to Flag Cayman and marine mortgages.
- Survey details survey and audit procedures, yacht construction, and casualty investigation.
- Crew Compliance highlights endorsement and safe manning.
- Maritime Security discusses Port State Control.
- Resources provides details of fees, conventions, local service providers, and shipping notices.
Additionally, there are four reference topics - About Us, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Contact Us, and Forms - and a Press Room for the latest press releases.
Pages on the site conform to a standard format.
The banner menu provides links to the main topics and the reference topics from each page of the site. Click on the Red Ensign image or the Home link to return to the homepage.
At the foot of each page is information on the date the page was published or last modified, links to the global network of offices, and other useful links, e.g. terms and conditions, access keys, feedback, etc.
The right column, except on the homepage, shows a local menu specific to the section of the site currently being visited. Many pages contain an inset left column showing context-sensitive links to other relevant pages, FAQs, forms, fees and contact information.
Glossary, Abbreviations and Acronyms
If you have any queries about the Cayman Islands Shipping Registry's work and policies please contact the Cayman Islands Shipping Registry by phone, between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday - Friday, on +1 (345) 949-8831.
Last Updated: 2006-05-31